Welcome to my blog! - Bienvenido a mi blog!




Hello my dearest invisible friends.

For a while, I wanted to do something different with my blog, so I thought: What do I want to see in a blog? What do all my favorite bloggers / youtubers have in common?

 The answers to those questions were simply: its content. What I most appreciate in a blog or on a YouTube channel is its content, if it really brings something to me.

 I started this blog wanting to share my love for books, but what I have published the most are reviews of romantic books, advances in the same type of books and blablabla, and I've constantly got bored, sometimes I just do not want to say that romantic book I read, i also want to share knowledge that I have obtained from other books or my interest in a research author, or a new topic that I learned, a tip to learn better, you know, something that contributes knowledge to you guys.

So from this moment you will find different types of post in the blog, a combination between those that i already had (reviews, interviews and biographies) and new more educational post (study tips, an interesting topic about any kind of science as physics or biology, and some other article totally written by me, maybe i'll open a YouTube channel to make "study with me" videos, but that I have not decided yet.

At the top of the blog you can select the language (spanish or english) in which you want to read the post, I will try to publish in both languages ​​at the same time.

I hope that in this little blog, you find everything you are looking for and I hope you enjoy this journey of knowledge as much as I do.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola mis queridos amigos invisibles.

Desde hace un tiempo, he querido hacer algo diferente con mi blog, por lo que pensé: ¿Qué es lo que yo quiero ver en un blog? ¿ Que tienen en común todos mis bloggers/youtubers favoritos?

 Las respuestas a esas preguntas fue sencilla: su contenido. Lo que mas aprecio en un blog o en un canal de youtube es su contenido, si realmente aporta algo para mi. 

Comencé este blog queriendo compartir mi amor por los libros, pero lo que más he publicado son reseñas de libros románticos, adelantos del mismo tipo de libros y blablabla, y constantemente me he aburrido, a veces simplemente no quiero decir que libro romántico leí, si no también conocimiento que he obtenido de otros libros o mi interés por algún autor de investigación, o un tema que aprendí, un tip para aprender mejor, ya saben, algo que aporte conocimiento para ustedes.

Por lo que a partir de este momento encontraran diferentes tipos de publicaciones en el blog, una combinación entre las que ya tenía (reseñas, entrevistas y biografías) y nuevas publicaciones más educativas (consejos de estudio, un tema interesante sobre cualquier tipo de ciencia como la física o la biología, y alguno que otro artículo totalmente redactado por mi, quizá abra un canal de youtube para hacer vídeos de “estudia conmigo”, pero eso todavía no lo decido.

En la parte superior del blog pueden seleccionar el idioma (español o inglés) en el cual deseen leer las publicaciones, intentaré lo posible en publicar en ambos idiomas a la par.

Espero que en este pequeño blog, encuentren todo lo que buscan y espero disfruten este viaje de conocimiento tanto como yo.




Comentarios

Entradas populares